Thursday 19 March 2015

Look Up Story Of My Life

Life nails us hard. It nails us down and nails us to see that whether or not we are capable enough to kick back and start it again. It is often said that life is the best teacher but it has its own way of teaching and that it examines you first and teaches the lesson later. And the real fighters are those people who have got the potentiality to look up even if they have been pushed down although it is not easy. Everyone has to witness the darkness in their lives and have to keep hopes to see the dawn. I have witnessed this in my life where I was all down and then a ray of hope optimized me and I got a look up in my life.

So here is how my story goes. I was a good student in my college. I was punctual, attentive and used to score well. All my teachers had a good opinion about me and I was love by them all. I completed my first two years in a jiffy and I did not even realize that years has been passed by. I was nearing to my last semester. Campus interviews and final submission of our assignments were very close and I should say that I was more or less prepared for them.

It was 5:30 in the evening that I got a call from the college that I was to appear for an interview the very next morning and it was some good brand so my placement coordinator wanted me to grab a seat in the company. I too knew somewhere or the other that I was going to rock the interview as I had prepared for it well. I was good at Introduction, group discussion and my other things were good too. I slept well without any worries and got up fresh in the morning.

The very next hour I was at the college campus all set to face the interview and the interview began in an hour. We were seated in the auditorium and the Group Discussion and The topic was "Reality tv show are real or not". I found the topic easy and was just looking for the right moment to keep my point. And to my surprise the interviewer did not give everyone a chance to speak and I lost the battle. I was so hurt and was angry on my attitude. I felt that the world ended for me then and there.

I returned back to my flat took bath and started thinking that where did I go wrong and I got my answers. The next few day I did not rest until I got the news of the next campus and it did arrive shortly. I sat for the campus and  this time I tried to speak first instead of waiting. I passed the Personal interview round and then the final round went well too.
I was finally selected and was too happy. That campus optimized me and gave me the positiveness to think of ahead. I had a chance to sit for other 2 campuses too but I was optimized that I was capable of  racking an Interview.  I did sit for all the three exams and got through them too.

I had the look up moment of my life. I was Terrified in the begging and almost gave up. But that lookup moment optimize me and filled me with hope and positiveness. Housing has started looking the real estate in India and takes full care of the customers problems very well taking always good care of them. For  details check the website https://housing.com/lookup .

No comments:

Post a Comment