Thursday 19 March 2015

New Life


Life present us with a lots of opportunity and it is completely on us whether or not we grab them and go on with their flow. We get stuck somewhere or the other always in our lives and it is tough to find a way out if it but some of us gear ourselves up and are ready to take a bold step in our lives to clear that obstacle where as few of us give up and end up losing the opportunity to cross the huddle. It takes strong determination, dedication, devotion and a bit of luck to come over it and those who try they definitely succeed.

I have been in to such kind of situation myself where I took a bold step and that bold step helped me overcome the obstacle I was dealing with. The story begins with my college life.
It was summer and I was new to my college like my other friends and we were trying to figure our the best possible way to fit in although it was tough for few of us but we were not ready to give up easy and we did not. It is little wired  and funny the types of problems one faces when they move to a new place and the intensity of the problems get multiplied when you are alone and without your parents. I was living in a hostel in Kolkata and life was not easy for me either in the first few months. I had no idea of places where I could buy stuffs and shop for my other needs. Few of my friends decided to have a look around the locality for shops and outlets of the items we were in need of and I was one among them. We divided our work in small parts and decided to work in group of two.

We started scanning the area for stationary shops that was what we were supposed to do. So we decided to take a look at the nearby market. We were about the approach the market and suddenly my friends eyes fell on a group of seniors just gathered at the market gate. I could clearly sense the fear in my friend eyes and her body language. She signaled me that we should take a turn back and head back to the hostel but I was in some other mood that day. I asked her to leave and said her that I was going to face them today and to my surprise she did not leave. I understood that I had to take a bold step today to live freely for the rest of my college life and Thus I tried to get in the market main gate without even noticing them. Well that was enough to put their egos on fire.

I was caught with one of my room mate by a group of seniors and was going to be ragged but I had my own intentions and I was going to imply that. As I saw the seniors approaching us I took out my cell phone and pretended to dial a number and started pretending to talk to anti ragging units of the city who are there to help students like us. This fake call raised a wave of anger and fear in my seniors and I was still on the phone. I was speaking loud and clear that they could hear me from a distance. I said in my phone that yes I have them in front of me right now and I will take their photos and send it to your units and local police station. And that was enough for them to realize that things are going to get worse and they ran away then and there, and they did not ragged even a single student after that.

That was a simple, tricky yet bold step taken by me which saved many students from being ragged. Housing a real estate company has taken a very bold step in field of Real Estate and are eager to serve us. I cane across this lovely Housing.com Video Ad please have a look and visit https://housing.com/ for detailed information.

No comments:

Post a Comment