Thursday 19 March 2015

Together we succeed !

We often come across the proverb, "A friend in need is a friend indeed".
We share some special bond with some people and they are the people we like to get along. This person matters the most to us and we are very open and frank to them. It is the togetherness that matters but it is not so easy to find a person like that and if one does he/she is very lucky.

When I stepped out of my home for higher studies I was so terrified that what in the world was I going to do without my sister, my brother and above all my parents. I was completely doomed that was what I thought when I left for Delhi.
When I reached Delhi things did not turn out that bad. My section and hostel were allotted and first few days passed  by and we took our time to settle and start a new life and to be very frank we were so tightly compact with tight schedule that we hardly had time to catch our breath. Few months passed by and we were now so addicted to our schedule that we had a very robotic life.

We did not even realized and we were on the verge of the first semester examinations and I was not completely ready for it but with the time I had it would not have been a very big problem. I started studying days and nights with my friend Rita who was my roommate. We always studied together helping each other with the subjects. It was five days before examination that I felt ill. I was so ill that I did not had the power to sit up straight. I was almost done with my preparations but that was of no use now because I had almost given up on attending the exams. I knew that I had to re write the exams and there was no escape from it.

I asked Rita to talk to my group mentor and get me an extension for the examinations but she had other plans for me. She sat by my side and asked me how was I doing and I told her everything and then she said me that the examinations were not yet started and I should not give up on exams yet. She also asked me to take care of my diet and proper sleep. I too realized that I was in this situation because I did not take care of my meal and did not sleep well. She helped me with my meal and lectured me for good half and hour. Her every single word resembled to my mom's words. She gave me a good moral boast up and filled me with up with optimism and gave me strength to sit for my exams. This was the best #together moment we shared and I still cherish that in my heart.

I did not only sit for the exams but also got goo position in the class. I was more than happy to get good grades and to have such a caring friend in my Life although we are done with our college but we are still the best if buddies. Life may present you with such help and we should always cherish them for the help. Housing a brand dealing with real estate has been in the market to help us with real estate living all worries to them. For more information visit https://housing.com/ and see it for yourself. It is the love and care which brings us #together

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post !I am very interesting to read your blog content. Great job for sharing such a valuable web site.
    Studio Apartments in Chennai
    New apartments in OMR

    ReplyDelete